Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shining Silver

Are you doing a little late-night silver polishing in anticipation of the holidays?  Years ago a friend talked me into using Nevr-Dull (a treated cotton wadding found in auto supply stores and Walmart) to polish my silver.  She swore by it and I fell under the spell of easy polishing. 

It worked so well (and so fast!) that I put all fears of damaging my silver aside in lieu of getting the job done.  Since then, I have been relieved to hear many silver care experts touting the wonders of Nevr-Dull.  You can hear it for yourself from the restoration experts at Center Art Studio.

If your silver is looking gold, do yourself a favor and get a tin of Nevr-Dull. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that awesome posting. Useful, and it saved MUCH time! :-)

Elaine said...

I am going to try this. thank you!