Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Spectacular View Near the Dungeness Spit

After visiting the Lavender Festival in Sequim, we drove to the Dungeness County Park at the tip of the Olympic Peninsula. We stopped at an overlook to admire the Strait of Juan de Fuca and noticed 3 cruise ships inching their way across the sea. I can only imagine the photos the passengers were able to get from their vantage point. I romanticize strolling the deck of a cruise ship Love Boat-style, until we all remember how seasick I get. Remember when I almost had to become Canadian?

Dan wanted to hike a bit of the Dungeness Spit and I decided to simply enjoy the view. Can you blame me? I couldn't get over the way that the clouds and the water were each showing patterns of ripples. This is a mediation poster if there ever was one. 

No comments: