Sunday, July 31, 2016

Travel Essentials: Pressure Reducing Earplugs

I will not fly without a pair of Lewis and Clark Pressure Reducing Earplugs. How's that for a testimonial?

I absolutely love these earplugs because they somehow flex and change and help my ears cope with the pressure in the plane during altitude changes. I used to get ear aches, pain, air sickness and now I don't. 

As I fly, I can actually hear squishing and sucking as these earplugs help my ears cope with the pressure. The occasional sounds let me know that they are working and they are completely comfortable to wear.

I fly cross country (SEA, DTW, PBI, IAH) all the time and these earplugs are part of my travel essentials. This may seem like an unusual post, but if I can improve your travel experience it is indeed delight. 

No comments: