Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Order Dessert


















While many get offered a bite of some one's fabulous dessert...I get offered a photograph. My friends know how much I love photography and let me take pictures of their desserts before they dig in. This beauty was taken at a luncheon celebrating friendship that I attended in May. It was quite a scene when my friends all pass their desserts to me and when the waiter saw what I was doing, he brought me a stack of colored napkins to use as a backdrop - so thoughtful! 

You can see a different dessert where I used a lilac napkin here. A decadent chocolate cake finished with fresh berries and a pool of chocolate. All I can say is order dessert.

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Wow. I clicked on here and I would love some dessert right now. It's late evening ... it's appropriate, don't you think?

Anne Reeves said...

Absolutely! Have a little something wonderful...