Monday, July 21, 2008

Top 10 Herb Gardens

The Herb Society of America has listed the Top 10 Not-To-Miss Herb Gardens in the United States. To check it out, simply click here and open their pdf. I was talking "herbs" one day with a Master Gardener and she suggested that I visit Greenfield Village and photograph the garden they have dedicated to herbs. So cute - it makes me want to edge everything with brick! They have a vine-covered sitting area to the right where I sat in the shade and drained an icy lemonade.

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

How gorgeous to sip icy lemonade in that beautiful spot. I would love to have a herb garden like this - I'd have to build it up separately though as we have so many tree roots.

Anne Reeves said...

It was lovely...and it smelled so good. You wouldn't think that the air could be so perfumed, but it was. Clean and fresh.