Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday Month

Ahhhh, glorious August. Fresh peaches, summer vacation and my birthday! I like to celebrate the entire month of August. Lunches with friends, pretty cupcakes and little bouquets from the garden all over the house. I can't squeeze all that into one day! My "birthday rose bushes" that my parents gave me (an amazing gift that I enjoy from May-September) have 36 buds between them - the next ten days should be amazing. Has anyone ordered the Baskin Robbins ice cream cake yet? (Chocolate cake, chocolate chip ice cream with writing in pink frosting) I'm just asking...

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Happy Birthday month Anne! We usually celebrate for about a week but I think if I suggest the whole month, I won't get a no for an answer.
I hope you get that icecream cake - sounds delicious.

Anne Reeves said...

Thank you-thank you! I just had an ice cream sundae with 2 of my best friends from high school (one friend I haven't seen in about 7 years)! The celebrating has begun!