Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bunny Lovey























Are you planning on having a beautiful Easter basket this year?

I wanted to show you a new item that is beautiful and interesting.
Edible Easter grass.

I found it at Walmart in a magnificent display of color-coded candy. A section of candy that is all pink. All peach. All blue. It is just gorgeous. Among the choices is edible Easter grass from Germany. I bought a bag of pink (strawberry) and took this photograph before gifting the Garden Club girls an Easter basket of treats.

Edible Easter grass...now who could resist nibbling this sweet treat?

3 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Hello Anne! I was just working on the newseletter for our events and was working on Todd's bit in our Progressive Tea coming up! We hope that some day we can meet you and we are so glad that you can be appart of our tea party!
We'll keep in touch!
Karla & Karrie

MmeBenaut said...

Definitely not me! I'm not the resister type when it comes to all forms of Candy. I do wonder about some of the flavours for the other colours though.

The basket looks absolutely gorgeous.

Anne Reeves said...

Hi Karla & Karrie! Welcome to Moments of Delight. So happy that you are here. I am looking forward to the Progressive Tea. I simply love Todd's General Store.