Friday, February 7, 2014

Visual Vitamins: An Inspiration Board Brings Delight

I am loving my latest inspiration board because the images remind me of my friends. I see this every time I walk into my office and the exposure to it is so good for me. 

In this collage, everything looks beautiful together and blends with the pages I've torn from House Beautiful. You'd think one person chose all of these images to work together, but no. 

The bright purple and pink postcards of Paris are from Sue.  The John Derian giraffe card is one I bought when I was in New York with Kerry.  A scene from Monet's Garden was mailed to me by Melissa.  Most of the magnets are from Angie.  There's a Happy New Year card of Big Ben from Renate. And two postcards of northern Michigan I got when I was out galavanting with my mom.

This board is good for me - a Visual Vitamin representing both what I love and who I love.  Are you taking your visual vitamins?

No comments: