Thursday, March 19, 2015

Northwest Flower and Garden Show: Dig Floral and Garden

The layered display at Dig Floral and Garden booth within the Northwest Flower and Garden Show (Seattle/Feb 2015) reminded me of all that I could be doing in my suburban garden to add a little style.  I love the mix of natural colors and materials, punctuated with color. I could really see myself with a copper and cement shelf, as shown to the right of the image (above).
The beautiful selection of succulents at the Dig Floral and Nursery booth made me wonder why I didn't already own one of each. Their quiet unassuming nature fit in perfectly with the style and mood of the Dig display. Now that I will be spending a lot more time in Seattle, a ferry ride out to visit Dig on Vashon Island is within reach. I can't wait.

No comments: