Thursday, February 13, 2020

12 Days of Valentine's Day: Day 11: Make Memories and Art with an App

It's the last day of the 12 Days of Valentine's Day 2020 and I was trying to think of a way to make this string of delightful days last a little longer. How can I encourage you to make the perishable permanent. Yes, I've said that before, but when we're talking about remembering all of the love you have in your life, it seems even more important. 

That's when it occurred to me that though I've told you about the app Waterlogue (this is not an ad; I'm just a fan), I haven't told you to convert a photo in relation to Valentine's Day. Waterlogue is an app that can change any photograph on your phone into a watercolor image in about 5 minutes. The image is stored as a jpeg and can be adjusted in style, brightness and color. It is amazing. I used Waterlogue to convert my photo of Valentine's chocolates in the beginning of this blog series.
Isn't it fantastic? My suggestion is you take a photo to commemorate something fun from this week and then convert it to a piece of watercolor art you can print and save. Isn't that a great idea? Your desk needs a little something extra to show that at Valentine's Day you were extra.

Tomorrow is the big day. May you wear red. Greet people with kindness and enjoy some sweet treats. Happy Day 11.

#12daysofvalentinesday #valentinesday #valentine #waterlogue #makingmemories #finddelight #beautyofeverydaylife #littlepiecesofart #makeart

No comments: