Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Sol Soils: A Gift of Performance Potting Mixes

I’m SO ready to try @solsoils line of potting mixes! I met my new friend Leah at @thegardenfling and as part of being an event sponsor, they gave everyone a bag of  their #houseplant chunky potting mix and a super cool narrow soil scoop. 

I was telling her that my houseplants are doing okay but that I was excited to learn more & try Sol Soil. I said repotting was an urgent need for some of my plants - particularly a gifted to me celosia that was currently growing in a cute birch box without drainage holes (gasp). Leah said, have I got some products for you to try. I grow succulents and orchids and violets in addition to the mélange on my sideboard. I'm also propagating a hoyo that was my grandmother's. Leah sent me potting mixes that can work with so many different indoor plants and it is time. Thank you Sol Soils. I’ll take pics and show the progress.

 #solsoils #gardenfling2024 #pugetsoundfling #beautyofeverydaylife #indoorplants #learneveryday
 

No comments: