Friday, August 24, 2007

Do ewe knit?

Want to meet new people? My advice is to learn to knit. 

Every time I bring knitting along to the airport, people talk to me. Some nod their approval, some stare with facination and others simply give in and ask me something. 

I taught a woman to knit in a hospital waiting room...she then proceeded to call her sister in California to proclaim that she finally "got it."  And gave her a little grief by saying, "How come you couldn't teach me this!?"

If you are looking for a neat twist on knitting, check out these Denise Knitting Needles. They are interchangeable plastic needles of varying sizes that twist onto the end of different length circular cords. It has every combination of needle size/cord length you might need all in one travel-friendly set. 

Ewe should check it out.

No comments: