Monday, February 2, 2009

Drama Queen

We were headed to our reservation at Kyma in Buckhead (for a delicious Greek dinner finished with Olive Oil ice cream!) when I saw her.

The store (next to Kyma) had an all-glass front filled with mannequins dressed to the nines. Behind the party-girls, you could see huge racks filled with peacock-colored gowns. I had to take a photograph. When I approached the glass, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

This drama queen was guarding the front door. For a girl made of plastic, I think she looks amazing.

3 comments:

LillyB said...

I'm sorry did you say "Olive Oil Ice Cream"???
The Window Scene is very interesting! She is showing some "table leg"
Hope you had fun!

Anne Reeves said...

I was wondering if you all would pick up on that. Yes, olive oil ice cream and it was delicious. Cold, rich and silky -with a clear EVOO taste. Try a bite if you ever get the chance!

Anonymous said...

I heard balsamic vinegar is also great in ice cream.