Thursday, February 26, 2009

Country Home magazine

One of my favorite memories is attending the 2005 Country Home "Be Creative" event in New York City. My dear friend, Kerry met me in New York and we spent the day at design lectures, book signings and enjoying a perfect Fall day in Central Park. I had hoped that this event would hosted again, but I am sad to say that the magazine has ceased publication all together. The April 2009 issue that I received in the mail yesterday will be their last.

I have 74 back issues of Country Home in "The Reeves Library" (my linen closet) so at least I will be able to refer back to years of beautiful articles. I wanted you to know right away in case you'd like to print off favorite recipes etc. from their website - it is anyone's guess how long the online content will be available.

I'd like to say thank you to the editors of Country Home for publishing a glorious magazine. I have loved every page.

4 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

While I don't know the magazine, I do love the photo of you with Kerry, Anne. You both look so happy and beautiful.

Anne Reeves said...

Thank you! It was a marvelous day.

kerkatrob said...

Still til this day, one of my favorite trips EVER! I guess if Country Home won't be giving us cause to travel for an event of theirs again, we may just have to find another publication that will prompt us!

Anne Reeves said...

I second that, Kerry!