Here are some suggestions that might help you celebrate:
- Gestures can be as big or small as you like
- Recipients can be anyone you know - bake for a neighbor, leave a treat for the mailman, send a card to your college roommate. See what I mean?
- Lots of food items look cute in a heart shape.
- Wearing red & pink "counts" as celebrating. So does digging a heart necklace out of your jewelry box and wearing it.
- Celebrating this way should make YOU (and everyone around you) feel good and light-hearted.
Won't you celebrate with me? The more you talk about it, the more others will be intrigued. "What was today?" they'll ask.
Day 1: Hang something Valentines-y on your front door.