Friday, October 11, 2013

Rummage Sale Score and Follow Me on Facebook

Hi! This is not really today's post.  I'll be writing about Frank Lloyd Wright later I promise.  This is just a reminder to follow me on Facebook so I can keep you in the loop as the holidays approach.  

I'll show you when hard-to-find items are on the shelf.  What I'm baking or planning in the kitchen and occasionally I'll show you my rare finds that will have you running to the next rummage sale or flea market.

This week's score featured on Facebook was a never-used French silicone baking pan for $2 at my church's rummage sale.  I will use it to make personal Bourbon Orange loaves for holiday entertaining.  You can bake them when you have time and defrost when it's time to party.  Recipe coming soon...

No comments: