Thursday, February 6, 2020

12 Days of Valentines Day: Day 4: Add Some Whimsy

12 Days of Valentine’s Day: Day 4: Add Some Whimsy to Your Home. I hung framed and hung these 2 holiday cards recently. I love the contrast of soft winter white with shades of red. The painting of cherries was done by my great-grandmother and I was able to hang it with Elmer's mounting putty. Safe for the walls and this precious antique. But I have been grappling with what would finish this grouping and I have been patiently auditioning different things in my mind. Then it came to me...my tin hearts would be darling. 

You may not have wire hearts ready to hang on the wall with mounting putty, but you probably have something cute to add a little something around your family room. Be on the lookout for some way to add some whimsy to your life this week. Push a straw into the dirt of a houseplant and attach red glitter heart. Buy red heart paper place mats and put them on your table for breakfast. Arrange the magnets on your refrigerator into a heart. You get the idea. 

Today’s the day look for a sweet (and inexpensive!) touch of whimsy. Happy Day 4.

#beautyofeverydaylife #12daysofvalentinesday #finddelight #day4 #whimsy

No comments: