Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pot of Herbal Tea

So cute! I was at the green house shopping for herbs and roses when I saw this beautiful collection of plants in a light green pot.

Literally a "Pot of Herbal Tea," it is loaded with Orange Mint, Chamomile and Lemon Balm to make tea from fresh leaves

It smells so bright & wonderful, I am going to keep it by the kitchen sink for as long as it looks "happy." After a few weeks, I'll move it to the kitchen deck to keep it flourishing.

Can't you see bright green leaves steeping inside a glass teapot? Gorgeous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne! Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

I love this pot of "growing tea"! Spearmint tea is one of my favorites, esp. for a sore throat, with honey.

I've been wanting to take a trip to my favorite herb nurdery (Gilberties in Westport, CT) and get some herbs for my containers.

Alexa said...

Hi, Anne -- heard about your blog (and book -- good for you!) on the PDP site. Scrolled down here and saw that you were involved in the Country Living Women Entrepreneurs thing. I used to work at Country Living, and before that at Country Living Gardener.
Just wanted to say that I really like your blog.

Anne Reeves said...

Hi Melissa. Yes, I love herbs too. My annual herb project is planting a strawberry pot with my Dad to celebrate Father's Day. We usually plan it over Memorial Day so you should see it in the blog soon! Best, Anne

Anne Reeves said...

Then you, Alexa, are a girl after my own heart! Thanks for coming by and commenting. I love what I do!