Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sundays with Jane

PBS' Masterpiece Theater is putting a little romance into our long Winter nights. The Sunday night schedule for the next few weeks is filled with matchmaking, honor, tea, dancing, mothers, etiquette and pretending to read books by the fire. Are you in?

Emma (a new adaptation): January 24, 31 and February 7th

Northanger Abbey: February 14th

Persuasion: February 21st

I love to fill my weekends with friends, adventures and a bit of housekeeping, but by Sunday night I am ready to sit down and relax. I am looking forward to spending some snowy nights with Jane Austen. Won't you join me?

2 comments:

Nancy Carabio Belanger said...

Oh, I am so excited. YES, I am in!! :-)

Anne Reeves said...

Fabulous! Isn't it fun to have a "mini-series to watch?