Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Drinking Chocolate

I know it won't come as a shock to hear that sometimes I have an overwhelming desire for chocolate.

This normally results in my making a big pot of fudge, problem solved.  But yesterday, out of nowhere, my brain startd demanding, "Drinking Chocolate!"

I went to the fancy cupboard and pulled out my special occasion-only Marie Belle Aztec Hot Chocolate mix.  Tuesdays are special, right? 
All I needed was some boiling water and I had a cup of liquid fudge.  Ahhh...heaven.  If you are a Chocolate Girl, this is the magic potion for you.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Your post reminds me of the thick and most delicious hot chocolate served in Venice. I must try your chocolate mix.

Anne Reeves said...

Hi Gina! I long to go to Italy. If I do, you must tell me where to get that hot chocolate! This Marie Belle variety reminds me of the Chocolate African served at Angelina's in Paris. Yum!