Thursday, February 23, 2012

2012 Color of the Year: Tangerine Tango

Tah-dah!  I have been scouring my photo archives looking for the perfect image to represent the color "Tangerine Tango" - Pantone's Color of the Year for 2012.  I finally found it in this gorgeous Poppy in my parent's garden.

As the color of the year, this shade will appear as popular touches in fashion, interior design and lifestyle accessories.  A wool blanket on a porch chair.  A silk scarf paired with a classic trench.  Bright napkins on a kitchen table. 

The first way that I've added a touch of tangerine to my life was to fill a ceramic bowl to the brim with actual tangerines.  It looks bright and cheery on the kitchen counter, all while making the room au courant. 

How will you incorporate tangerine into your life this year? 

No comments: