Thursday, June 28, 2012

Moments of Delight: Finding Delight in Everyday Life

I am leading a summer seminar on Delight!  I was asked to participate in a continuing education program in northern Michigan and the more I think about it, the more I am looking forward to it.  And isn't that delight in a nutshell?

I will be leading a 2-part session (July 11, 18 from 10-12 noon at the Leland High School library in Leland, Michigan) and this is my class description:

Author, Photographer and Blogger, Anne Held Reeves, will lead a discussion celebrating the delights of life. A look at how visual images, tasty treats and simple story telling can enhance the human experience. The impact of flowers; the joy of friendship; the satisfaction of collecting – these ideas are the foundation of Anne’s book and blog, MomentsOfDelight.com that celebrate the beauty of everyday life.

You can read an article about the entire series in the Grand Traverse Insider.  This link takes you to the 2012 Leelanau Summinars Catalog.  Care to join me?  

No comments: