Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Williamsburg: Lunch at The Trellis

A really neat "old world collides with new world" experience when my friends and I were visiting Colonial Williamsburg.  I posted the "Off to Williamsburg for the very first time" as my Facebook status (from my iPhone) and had a lot of responses from my friends that I could read, on the spot, from my phone. 

One comment was from Dan's step sister, Melissa, who lives and was writing from Belgium!  She told us to try and eat lunch at The Trellis.  Thirty minutes later we were seated at The Trellis!  Our lunch was delicious (Shown is roasted tomato soup, a turkey salad sandwich and a simple salad) and we all appreciated spending a long lunch in a lovely air conditioned setting.   
We talked and enjoyed ourselves so much that we weren't quite ready to leave, so we caved and the four of us shared their signature dessert, Death By Chocolate.  Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.  Thank you, Melissa!

No comments: