Thursday, January 21, 2016

Lake Washington in December Looks Perfect To Me

I am doing my very best to study maps of Seattle, make friends and throw myself into my new life. All with the caveat that I have to fly back to Michigan this Spring to settle some things. So I am now a permanent resident of east Seattle, sort of.

I wanted to include this post to show the spectacular view that I was able to enjoy when I attended my sorority Holiday Luncheon in December. The event was lovely and was hosted at a country club that is poised over Lake Washington. I had to pinch myself...a 47 degree day in early December?

Everyone talks about the rain in Seattle and believe me, we've had it. But when the sunny days look like this, I know I can cope. When you think of Seattle, keep days like this in mind. 

No comments: