Saturday, September 23, 2017

Pinspiration Market aka Pinology Market in Seattle

While I love to search garage sales and flea markets for treasures, I also enjoy shopping at official shows to see how other creative people take a melange of vintage pieces and display them in their glory. These booths have a "sum is greater than its parts" feel. There is a certain je ne sais quoi about them and it is wonderful to see. 
Last Saturday, I invited my new friend Amy to spend the morning checking out the Pinspiration Market (now known as Pinology) in Seattle. I told her that I thought it would be a blend of items to create with (unusual stencils, paper clay, buttons) and objects that have already been transformed and are ready to use. She found some pillows and I bought a large metal arrow. Yep, the selection was eclectic for sure, and it was great.
I loved the entire booth by Sparrow and Bloom. She had such cute things for sale, especially these PNW camping mugs. Love!
We ordered 2 oh-so-delicious chicken pot pies from the food truck 314 Pie and we ate them tailgate-style out of the back of my car. I call this little moment, pastries in the sun. Quality shredded chicken, lovely creamy sauce, fresh vegetables, tender crust. Homemade goodness that I'd order all over again.

Thank you, Pinology for hosting a fun Saturday morning activity. I feel inspired.

No comments: