Sunday, May 27, 2018

A Moment in Time: Cascadia Iris Farm

("Team Player" shown above)
It is a little premature to send you specifically to see the iris garden at Cascadia Iris Farm in Lake Stevens, WA but I want you to know about them and reach out to them if you are looking for a certain variety. If you love iris, there is a moment in time when they are in their glory and I couldn't resist tracking down an iris garden within reach.
I was impulsive and jumped in the car without reading their website, which specifically says there are only certain days that the garden is open. Whoops.
So I tip-toed around and took a few pictures to share. Their website explains a tough transition to their new property and some related crop loss. But they are on their way back and the varieties in their display gardens were healthy and happy. I wish them well and will watch as their business grows.
  ("Marrying Kind" shown above)

#iris #irisgarden #springflowers #seattle #momentsofdelight

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Thank you for the publicity! You are welcome to come back for a tour this spring. If you cannot make one of our open garden dates, I will be happy to schedule a time for just you and me.
Patrick

Anne Reeves said...

Thanks, Patrick! You are very kind.