Saturday, May 12, 2018

Visiting Magnolia Market at the Silos: Shopping, Part 1

These beautiful Magnolia mugs are the foundation of the shopping experience at the Magnolia Market at the Silos. They are made by local artisan in Waco. Their shape emulates the creamy silos and boast the original Magnolia sign. Their price point is under $25. This mug is the perfect souvenir from a trip to Magnolia Market at the Silos. There are loads of beautiful items at reasonable prices throughout each department, but this is the cornerstone. Bravo.
This was the welcome display when we arrived at the store. A beautifully balanced display of cookbooks and mugs. Easy access to top sellers and the story of the moment - Jo's new cookbook. I held off buying a copy in Seattle hoping that the store would be selling autographed copies. Seeing the volume of customers, I now know that this would be an impossible task for Joanna.

The store layout leads to the right, into a garden-themed area. Flour sack dishtowels, faux flowers and herbs, planters, pots and vases. The displays are clean and color-focused. And the walls are SHIPLAP! 
What impressed me most was the quality of the inventory. Chip and Joanna Gaines are doing it right. The items for sale are made well and have dignity. I did not see one item that I thought was a stretch or wasn't up to their caliber. 
In addition to the cookbook, I wanted to buy a set of their salt & pepper shakers I saw online. They.Are.Silos and they couldn't be cuter. I think they cost $9 which is very reasonable. Anyhoo, they were out of stock when I arrived and I had to buy them online. Such is life. I just love them and recommend them heartily. 
I admired this beautiful carved wood planter. The wood finish is sanded smooth and would be gorgeous in any home. 

The next section of the store is all kitchen...read about it here.
Read about getting Magnolia cupcakes here.

#magnoliamarket #thesilos #magnoliamarketatthesilos #fixerupper #wacotx #milestomagnolia #shopping #shiplap 

No comments: