Saturday, October 24, 2009

Beyond Kitchen Aid

Don't get me wrong, I love my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer (in fact, I dream of a day when I can own many of them in different colors). But look at these beauties!

I went to a restaurant supply store (because I love this stuff) and stopped in my tracks when I saw this display. "Ohhhh...dontcha just want one?" I cooed to my husband. To give you an idea, the whisk attachment on the bottom right is larger-than-my-head. I posed with it to show you the scale, but alas, the photo didn't pass muster.

To those of you that have the coveted Kitchen Aid but never use it, I say this: Put it on the counter! I have many friends that say they never use theirs because it is too heavy to bring out all the time.

Bring out?
Bring out? I use my every week for everything from box-mix brownies to appetizer cheesecakes - all because I keep it on the counter. With the holidays coming, maybe its time to re-think your counter top "real estate."

Remember, good baking might just rely on one thing:
Location, location, location.

2 comments:

Nancy Carabio Belanger said...

My KitchenAid is a permanent fixture on my counter top! It's always there for me when I need it. :0

Anne Reeves said...

Good job, Nancy!