Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Appetizers

I really enjoyed a "Holiday Hors d'Oeuvres" class I took this weekend at Williams-Sonoma. There is something about Fall that makes me want to buy everything in the store.

I pulled out my set of tiny cookie cutters shaped like leaves and acorns, so I am ready to create these adorable "toppings" out of Pillsbury pie crust. It really elevated "a cracker with spread" into something every guest would want to try. The spread itself was delicious too! Pumpkin butter with cream cheese, green onion and bacon - yum! If you have a chance, I encourage you to register for one of the technique classes at Williams-Sonoma.

One of my favorite Fall appetizers is Hot Olive Cheese Puffs. I find that I can never make enough of these - they are so delicious with a glass of wine that they are always the first to run out! Now that is a successful recipe. Enjoy!

No comments: