Friday, October 9, 2009

Euchre Night

Last night was my Junior League "Euchre Night" and I wanted to bring something with a little pizazz as my contribution to the snacks. I made Duncan Hines carrot cake cupcakes (yum!) with cream cheese frosting, but wasn't sure how I wanted to finish them.

My first thought was to sprinkle them with tiny Autumn leaves. But when I arrived at the cake supply store (yes, I made a special trip because I love this stuff) I was won over by the playing card cake picks! What could be better for a euchre night? Now, what was trump?

2 comments:

LillyB said...

These look wonderful and you found the perfect decoration!!

Anne Reeves said...

Thanks, Lilly. The girls loved it and carefully cleaned them off and sent them home with me again. Do it again, they asked!!