Monday, May 10, 2010

Three Years of Delight

I still can't believe it...I have been blogging for 3 years!

Six days a week, I post one of my photographs along with a recipe, thought or idea that focuses on the beauty of everyday life.

I write about travel, baking, gardening, crafts, interior design, holidays, collecting...all while tucking in some sweet stories as they happen.

The comment box may seem quiet, but did you know that over 4,000 people are dedicated to delight and return more than a 100 times each year?

Thanks for finding delight!

3 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Gosh, congratulations Anne. That water looks so pristine, I could easily just soak in there for a while.

Anne Reeves said...

Thank you, Mme! I have loved every day so far. I think, I have to show them THAT! and off I go. Love it!

LillyB said...

I really do appreciate your blogs Anne.Sometimes life takes me away but I always try to come back and catch up! I enjoy everything that you post!!
Thanks so much!!