Friday, January 4, 2008

The 12 Days of Valentine's Day

I am mentioning this now so that you can start thinking about it...The 12 Days of Valentine's Day are coming. Every year I celebrate my favorite holiday with a string of lovely days. One day I might make heart-shaped waffles. Another day I'll mail vintage-style valentine postcards to friends out of state. Simple & inexpensive gestures to make myself and others happy. Sound fun? All it takes are a few cute items that are showing up in stores now and the spirit of celebrating love & friendship. Heart-shaped paper clips on your out-going office work - tell me that your co-workers won't love it! Or make some strawberry muffins and share them with your neighbor. Have fun with it and keep your eye out. It all starts on February 3rd. Pass it on!

No comments: