Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Virtual Bookshelf

I had so many books on my "to do" list that I had to move the stack off my nightstand just to stop freaking myself out. When will I have time to read all these wonderful books? I want to point you to a neat website for readers, Shelfari. It gives you a place to sort & store the books you've read/are reading/and hope to read. Finally a place to keep the list of "must read" titles and a way to remember your faves from 2008. I especially like that the "bookshelf" shows a color picture of the book jacket. There is an extensive networking aspect, too, where you can review & recommend books to your friends etc. But for now, all I need is a tidy little virtual bookshelf. Thanks for showing me, Kerry!

This is a snapshot of my Shelfari bookshelf...

No comments: