Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Women Entrepreneurs

Start making your plans. The Country Living Women Entrepreneurs event in Chicago is exactly 2 months from today and I think you should come. I really enjoyed this event last year - a great guest speaker (Barbara Baekgaard of Vera Bradley), 2 panels giving practical business/web commerce advice, a room full of women entrepreneurs/business hopefuls...and you get a super cute gift bag, I mean, come on!
After applying, I was chosen to participate in the "Pitch Your Product" segment and was selected by the Country Living editors as one of the nine winners - what an amazing experience. So, Country Living makes me happy and I'm coming back for more!
This year, the guest speaker is exquisite paper & gift designer, Anna Griffin. Coincidentally, I sent one of her designs, a paper mailbox, to my subscribers (Subscribe To Delight) back in April 2006. I cannot wait to meet Anna Griffin and tell her myself! She understands delight.

No comments: