Monday, October 4, 2010

Tiny Plates

While I was at the Country Living Fair, I fell for these charming little plates by Beaumont Pottery.  Some were stamped with lettering ("Tea" to catch a tea bag, "Butter" to put by a guest's dinner plate) while others had symbols like an angel or (my favorite) an old-fashioned church. 

I bought 6 plates in a variety of patterns and I am looking forward to all the different ways that I will use them.  As a matter of fact, my mother-in-law is coming to stay with us this week.  I will be using my little "Tea" plates before I know it!

(Note: If you are interested in some tiny plates of your own, you can call 740-982-0055 for pricing and shipping information.)

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Those are just so cute!

Anne Reeves said...

Thanks! I love them - so perfect for a teabag catch or pat of butter.