Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Resort wear Ribbon Watches on Etsy






There was a time in my career when I would have a booth at juried art shows.  One of my most popular items was the ribbon watch.  Each January, in anticipation of travel out of the cold weather, I reevaluate my own personal ribbon watch collection.  Which ones will I take to Florida?  What are the resort wear colors this season? I get excited and I sew some watchbands.  This is where you come in.

I have a small stash of brand new watch faces and brand new ribbon watch bands that I've sewn and am selling on Etsy for only $21.  Since I was sewing for myself, why not make a few extra for the store?  Some watches have a small face and some have a large face (like the ones shown above) so be sure to read the description. Smaller watch faces with band are only $18.50) 

If you are in the mood to add a super cute ribbon watch to your winter escape, you can shop for them here.

No comments: