Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baker's Delight

Have you ever given someone a cookie cutter?

I have a huge collection of cookie cutters (easily over 250) and I can tell you where I got each and every one.

There is the giant tree from my friend Toni. A Dr. Seussian candy cane that my Dad was sure I had to have. One year, my brother even gave me the entire alphabet. When I sort through my collection, I remember everything.

The next time you see a display of cookie cutters, think of the casual bakers in your life and choose the perfect cookie cutter for them. Pick something unusual like a sweater or a house (My craziest cookie cutter is a sewing machine!).

They will think of you every time they use it, I guarantee.

Now that is a Baker's Delight.

3 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Great idea Anne. Perfect hostess gift for the holidays! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving, Karla & Karrie

Anne Reeves said...

Thanks, girls!

MmeBenaut said...

I bought some cookie cutters when I was in the States! You have so many lovely shapes to choose from. I chose xmas ones and also some love hearts and flowers.