Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Delightful Year

2010 is going to be a delightful year!

I am excited about my gift subscription company, "Subscribe To Delight" and I know that there will be lots of women running to the mailbox each month to see what I have sent!

What is "Subscribe To Delight?"

Each month, subscribers receive a surprise in the mail that I think is beautiful and interesting. The gift-wrapped package includes a narrative that explains what it is, why I chose it and how it can bring DELIGHT. The narrative adds to the experience and gives some talking points to explain delight to others. The purpose of SUBSCRIBE TO DELIGHT is to give the subscribers a “lift” and to let them know that someone is thinking of them. My goal is to add some fun and anticipation into our subscribers lives. Do you know a woman that would love a subscription to DELIGHT?

Have you read the write up in Country Living magazine?

No comments: