Friday, February 5, 2010

Love your jewelry

Today is the American Heart Association's Go Red Day, a movement that encourages women to wear the color red to promote heart health.

So today, in addition to my red sweater, I will be wearing this necklace. A beauty I designed with an antiqued chain, wooden beads and a gorgeous "I ski in the Alps"-style heart.

Feel like making a heart necklace of crystals? Check out my simple instructions here.

Day 3: Dig through your jewelry box and wear one of your heart-inspired treasures.

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

I adore this necklace Anne. I wore all red on Saturday when I went out to the movies; I guess I was a day late.

Anne Reeves said...

I am glad you like it - it is one of my favorites right now. Gorgeous with a khaki blazer.

Don't fret about red - all 12 days can be interchanged in my book!