Thursday, February 3, 2011

12 Days of Valentine's Day: Kitchen Centerpiece

It starts today!  In honor of the 12 Days of Valentine's Day, you can spread some love (and bring delight) to the people in your life.  To read my philosophy for celebrating this lovely string of days, click here.  Remember, you can do any of my ideas on any day that works for you - there are no rules.  Just have fun.

I am starting my celebration with something that I can enjoy for days - a pretty centerpiece!  I chose antique pink spray roses from the grocery store (on clearance, no less!) and paired them with pale pink paper doilies ($1.00 for 6) from Michaels craft store.  Now my kitchen table gives a nod to the season I love.

Day One:  Make a Valentine-inspired centerpiece on your kitchen table.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Lovely photo, Anne! And I always look forward to your 12 Days of Valentines.

Anne Reeves said...

Thanks, Elaine! I love to hear the readers look forward to my posts! xo Anne