Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Using Technology to Spread Delight

My heart, mind & vision are here on display.  I love that I have dedicated readers all over the world.  But did you know that my goal is to "bring delight" 1,000,000 people?  I know that bloggers are judged by their "following" or "number of readers" and I need your help to expand my reach.

When you feel so moved, could you help me spread the word about Moments of Delight?

I have added a mini Tool Bar (in a white box) at the base of each post.  If you click on the icons you can:
  • forward my post to a friend as an email
  • post a link to my blog on your Facebook page
  • "Tweet" my blog post
Thank you from the bottom of my Paris-loving, hydrangea-growing, candy-eating heart.

P.S. Remember, the 12 Days of Valentine's Day starts on Thursday!

No comments: