Sunday, February 6, 2011

12 Days of Valentine's Day: Make Up

Now THIS is the kind of thing I buy myself for Valentine's Day.  I simply couldn't resist a display of the new Physicians Formula Happy Booster Happy Glow Multi-Colored Face Powder and Bronzer, Translucent - 0.3 OZ  that I saw at the local drugstore.

Can you stand it?  A metallic pink compact (with a compartment to store the matching brush) full of heart-shaped shades of face powder.

It is called "Happy Booster" and touts the mood-boosting effect of some natural plant extracts.  As far as I'm concerned, it lives up to its promise of mood-boosting with the packaging and hearts alone.  On top of that, the powder has a light violet scent.  To me, it couldn't be more perfect.  Happy Day 4.

Day 4:  Put something pretty in your purse - a red pen, a pretty lipstick, this FABULOUS compact.  You'll feel like a Valentine every time you use it.

No comments: