Saturday, April 2, 2011

Paris: Shops, Sweets and Streets

(Want this tote featuring the Musee D/Orsay clock? You can order one on Etsy!)

You will be hearing a lot from me about Paris is the coming weeks.  The final draft of my book, Paris: Delight in the City of Light is at the printers (yea!) and you will be able to buy a copy here on my blog very soon.

Right now I am working on press releases, a marketing strategy and promotional materials.  Wahoo! 

I have worked on this project for two years now and for those who love Paris and have been keeping an eye out for this book release, I'm sure you'll think it was worth the wait! 

Soon you will be able to hold my view of Paris in your hands and read all about the Shops, Sweets and Streets that I love.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Congratulions, Anne! How wonderful!

Anne Reeves said...

Thank you! It has been a labor of love - 122 pages of my gorgeous photos from Paris! Great stories, travel tips - all from my perspective. I hope people love it as much as I do!