Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding

What I wouldn't give to be in London right now.  I have been watching the Royal Wedding coverage on TV (and the Twitter feed @ClarenceHouse) all week and love that people are camping out on The Mall for a chance to see the bride and groom.  And the crowd will be able to watch the ceremony on live video screens in Hyde Park and Trafalgar Square So fun!  I love when a crowd gathers for a happy occasion - when the consensus is that something is so special that they should stop their lives for a while in order to witness it.

Well, all I can do from "across the pond" is celebrate.  I've planned a 4 AM brunch to watch everything LIVE and as the wedding draws near I am happy to say that everything is ready!  Baked French Toast, Chicken & Asparagus Quiche, Scones, Lemon Curd, Strawberries and the coffee maker is set to brew.

I downloaded the official wedding program and printed a copy so that we would be able to follow exactly what is going on.  And afterwards, for the first time, the wedding ceremony and music will be available on iTunes.  I'm serious!

No matter where you are, I hope you will watch the Royal Wedding with me.

No comments: