Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cute Cocktail Napkins

Iced tea, lemonade, Sangria and plain old Diet Coke...you will be serving icy beverages to all your friends before you know it and you'd better have some cute cocktail napkins.

My solution?  Make your own super cute napkins with a few sheets of epoxy stickers (thick stickers with a solid plastic coating) and a package of solid colored paper napkins.  These sticker sheets were $1 a piece and they add a world of cute to the basic (and inexpensive) solid cocktail napkin available in every party store in town.

Instructions?  Stick a sticker on each napkin.  You will not believe the accolades you will get for this simple act.  Then tell them it's a moment of delight.

2 comments:

Broken Barn Industries said...

Okay, this post totally made me smile. I have a SERIOUS peeve about water circles from glasses. Lately it's been so humid that I've actually been leaving folded paper towels or napkins in every place I'm likely to set a glass down. This sure would be cuter! (And dang it- I was already at the dollar store earlier, before I saw this post.) Truly delightful- mission accomplished!

Anne Reeves said...

Yea! Thank you!