Monday, February 29, 2016

A Whirl of Fun

Why no posts this week? Because Seattle is wearing me out! I have been on a whirl between three days at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show, an evening out at a local dinner theater, a garden lecture, two days at the Sewing & Stitchery Expo and the Art Gallery of SnoValley grand opening party. 

To say that I love it here would be an understatement. Plus I am trying to spend as much time with Dan as I can before I fly back to Michigan to put our house on the market. 

I am about to spend my time with a clipboard in hand - the punch list will be for my life itself. That being said, my mind is full of stories and suggestions and I will not let you down. The blog will replenished before you know it. I just need to run to Costco first. (wink)

No comments: