Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sugar Cookies

This would make a great puzzle! Can you find "Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer" near the bottom of the picture? And next to him is a "House full of love" (covered with red hearts) - look closely and see that the roof is strung with colored Christmas lights. Can you find the "Elephant with the purple blanket?" An important cookie in my family - I wrote about the tradition of it here.

This year, my favorite cookie is at the top of the picture. I have a new cookie cutter shaped like a t-shirt and Caroline decorated it to say "I (heart) Xmas."

Now that says it all, doesn't it?

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Wow! Rudolph is easy to find! I am so impressed. I bet you had so much fun making all of these.
Merry Christmas to you and yours Anne. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Anne Reeves said...

Merry Christmas to you too, MmeBenaut! I am off to my parents' house to start the festivities!