Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter White

A floral arrangement in antique white can look so lovely this time of year. I was lucky to find a bunch of hypericum berries in peach and paired them with cream roses in an old-fashioned sugar bowl. So pretty! And this photograph captures it forever.

I just received the January issue of Victoria magazine and it is dedicated to moments of winter white. What was the first thing I did? I made myself a mug of white hot chocolate - yum. Do you indulge in winter white?

3 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

White hot chocolate? You're kidding. Where do you get that?
The roses and berries look fabulous together.

Anne Reeves said...

I made it from a recipe that I had - essentially white chocholate chips, steamed milk and a bit of vanilla. It was a bit too sweet, so I will perfect the recipe and then share it.

LillyB said...

The cream roses are beautiful and this morning (or anytime) sounds wonderful for a cup of white hot chocolate!! Dont forget to share the recipe! ;)