Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Master Plan

Why does this look so great? Because it is all part of the Master Plan. I will let you in on a decorating/gardening secret:
You have to imagine what you want in order to make it happen.

Long before my roses were blooming, I was at the ribbon store making plans. I decided to take a minute an concentrate on my gorgeous "Honey Dijon" roses.

I decided that the best way to show off their magnificent Country French color was as a small bouquet in a glass jar.

All I needed was a piece of ribbon that would highlight the light mustard petals. Voila! I have been saving this ribbon for 2 months and I was finally able to make my little bouquet.

The next time someone compliments your efforts, you can think to yourself, "It's all part of the Master Plan."

3 comments:

LillyB said...

It's beautiful!!

Anne Reeves said...

Thank you - I just love it!

MmeBenaut said...

Bravo Anne. The result is just perfect.