Tuesday, January 18, 2011

12 Days of Valentine's Day

The 12 Days of Valentine's Day starts on February 3rd!  I am telling you now so you'll have a chance to plan.  I absolutely love Valentine's Day and could not possibly fit all the heart-shaped food, flowers and decorations I desire into just one day.What is the 12 Days of Valentine's Day?  To me, it is making small gestures to celebrate the love you feel for your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors.  It has nothing to do with numbers.  You don't need to have 9 Hershey Kisses on the 9th Day, nothing like that.  Just relax and enjoy spreading "The Valentine's Effect" to those around you.

The tiniest things can count as celebrating.  Wearing pink one day - check.  Ordering a heart-shaped pizza for your family - check. 

On the side of my blog, you can see dates of prior posts.  Click a year, then click February to scroll through some of my other 12 Days of Valentine's Day posts.  You'll get the idea.

Come celebrate The Twelve Days of Valentine's Day with me...you know you want to.